Zanzibar & Tanzania Islands: cultural melting pot & barefoot luxury
Complete your East African experience with a stay on Tanzania’s Spice Island: Zanzibar. Perfect for both families and honeymooners, it’s where to go in Tanzania for dhows, minarets and back-street markets on the one hand, and glorious beaches, coral reefs and private Indian Ocean islands on the other.
And Tanzania’s other Indian Ocean islands won’t disappoint either. Pemba, Mafia and Chole islands are superlative luxury beach and holiday destinations with superb diving, exclusive boutique accommodation and all the indulgent pampering you could want for.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ZANZIBAR
- Stone town is the main City on the Island of Zanzibar.
- It is a City of prominent Historical importance.
- It is now among UNESCO’s World Heritage Site.
- Stone town is the Cultural and Historical Heart of Zanzibar.
- Zanzibar is predominately known as one of the Top Class Scuba Diving Destinations in The World.
- Zanzibar is known as The Spice Island.
- The Spice Tour is one of the most popular excursions in Zanzibar.
- Here you can explore the variety of Spices and taste of Tropical Fruits.
- It is a rare experience to prove why Zanzibar is referred to as The Spice Island.
- This Forest is very popular with Tourists.
- It is home to several habitats including mangroves, also a diversity of Wildlife including Red Colobus Monkey’s.
- The Forest also has a large range of Birdlife.
KARIBU AFRICA.KARIBU TANZANIA. WELCOME TO TANZANIA